ASC runs Monday to Friday from 3:15pm until 6pm. Ms Belle is the ASC co-ordinator, and is supported by 5 further members of support staff.
ASC activities include:
Arts & Crafts
Physical activities e.g. Dance and Sport
Games and team activities
Food is provided at ASC e.g. jacket potato with beans/cheese/tuna, pasta, wraps and there is always a selection of fruit and vegetables on offer. All food provided by ASC is in line with the school’s Healthy Eating ethos.
ASC costs £8 per day and is available for pupils from Reception to year 6. Registration forms can be obtained from the school office.
*COVID 19 Update
The ASC will be resuming on the Monday 14th September with limited availability, as such, children will need to re-register online, using the following link ASC Application Form.
Due to Covid-19 we will be taking new measures to ensure the safety of pupils and staff. I have given a list below of what would be required.
- The ASC will be located in the school hall.
- Your child will have their temperature taken before entering the A.S.C; if the reading is 37.8 or above, they will need to be collected immediately. So please ensure we have all your correct contact details.
- Payment will need to be made in advance, with the correct amount of cash as the school is limiting the amount of cash handling and will not be able to give change.
- If you have booked your child to attend ASC and they do not attend, there will be no refunds or carrying over unless in extreme circumstances.
- If your child is not attending on the days registered, please call the school to let staff know.
- Children must be picked up promptly at 6pm or there will be a charge of £2 for every 10 minutes late.
- If you are late you can contact the ASC on the school number: 0207 476 1284
- Parents will not be allowed into the school building, your child will be brought out to you.
- To accommodate the government guidance and the pressure of space, initially we will initially provide the children with a light snack, i.e beans on toast, tuna / cheese / egg wraps, crackers, sandwiches etc.
All the systems will continue to be reviewed and shared with parents.
ASC EASTER SCHEME
ASC ran a very successful Easter Scheme, which was attended by 20 pupils. Everyone had a great time.
“The price was great and the times of the Easter scheme suited me well”
“My child always had a story to tell me about what a great time they had!”
“ Staff were very caring and professional in their approach.”
“My child really enjoyed making cupcakes”
We are looking forward to running a Summer holiday Scheme. More information will be given to parents when the details have been finalised.