Breakfast Club is open for pupils from Reception to Year 6. Breakfast Club begins at 7:45am. Any children who arrive for Breakfast Club after 8:20am will not be allowed in. Entry to Breakfast Club is through the gate into the School Square opposite the front of the school. Children should go into the Dance Studio through the School Square door to be registered. Breakfast Club is £1.50 per day, per child.
After School Care
The After School Care service runs Monday to Friday from 3:15pm until 6:30pm. The service is co-ordinated by Ms Belle, supported by 5 further members of support staff and is available to Keir Hardie pupils from Reception to Year 6 at the cost of £9 per day.
There are a range of exciting activities for pupils, including: Arts & Crafts, Cooking, Physical Activities (e.g. Dance & Sport), Computing, Games & Team Activities.
Food is provided at ASC e.g. jacket potato with beans/cheese/tuna, pasta, wraps and there is always a selection of fruit and vegetables on offer. All food provided by ASC is in line with the school’s Healthy Eating ethos.
Snapshot of Activities
- All registrations need to be made online using the following link ASC Application Form.
- The ASC will be located in the Art and Design Zone until 5:30, and then in the school hall.
- Payment will need to be made in advance, with the correct amount of cash as the school is limiting the amount of cash handling and will not be able to give change.
- If you have booked your child to attend ASC and they do not attend, there will be no refunds or carrying over unless in extreme circumstances.
- If your child is not attending on the days registered, please call the school to let staff know.
- Children must be picked up promptly at 6:30pm or there will be a charge of £2 for every 10 minutes late.
- If you are late you can contact the ASC on the school number: 0207 476 1284 (ext 121 – after 3:15pm) or the ASC mobile number: 07495900153
All the systems will continue to be reviewed and shared with parents.